Saturday, January 30, 2010

Major Overhaul Weekend!

My room is going through major overhaul this weekend. With half of my trash out, there's still so much to throw! How did I gather sooooooo many junks over these years?

Looking at state of room now, I can't imagine how it'll be over the weekend.

Tasks list:
1. Throw out the other half of my trash
2. Find loving owners for the still usable stuff e.g. craft materials, books, CDs and clothes
3. Shift all furniture away from wall
4. Paint the room (finally after more than 10 yrs!)
5. Rearrange furniture
6. Pack up mess

Hopefully I can accomplish all the above this weekend. No! It's not hopefully! It's a MUST!!! Cannot waste anymore time!!!!!

And yes, I've got lots of surgical masks ready! Cleaning my room is like going through an operation!

Tian bless me!

Posted via email from claudia's stuff

No comments: