Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 3 in Bangkok at Chatuchak Market

My best buy for the day is this super cool WTF Bart Simpson bag! I love it!! He's got the "see-what-see" kind of feel right? And I just realised this shot is like a Calvin Vs Bart scene.



This is one of the reason why I'm loving the Canon EOS 500D! I don't remember my Nikon D40 can give such good DOF.



And we spotted this cute puppy at the market! Soooo sweet lah!! *melts*



Can't buy him/her home. So I come back hotel took photo of my "Meow". Yes! I brought her to Bangkok with me! LOL! Cannot sleep without her lah.



Two more days here at Bangkok. The one thing I'm going to miss after this trip is cabbing to everywhere we go. Can NEVER afford to do this back in Singapore.

5 comments:

Vic said...

Imagine the bart bag carrying on ur shoulder... Give 'that look" to ur arm pit? ZOMG!

Claudia said...

wahahaha! i didn't see it that way leh! OMG! that's soooo -_-"

nvm... still its cool lah! haha!

Unknown said...

lol i can't believe it .... i actually walked past u on the bridge and i was like "o_O is that claudia that just walked past me"? can't be .... yea and its really you!! i was in bkk from 21-24th may.

carrie (laura's lil cousin) in case u forgot. i think u looked at me for awhile. :X

Claudia said...

oh yes!!! that's you lah! I thought that was you also! LOL! And you managed to fine me here! ROFL!

World is small lah. LOL!

Unknown said...

haha, yea la!! make me continue to think after that whether was it really u or not.... then i came back, i saw facebook got update then came upon yr blog and tadahhhh ... i really walked past u in bkk o_O" world is really small!! :D