Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mobtv

Dear Mobtv!

I'm sure you've grown to a very big customer base since the release of Little Nonya. And as a fan of the show, I don't mind paying for that subscription just to watch this series. I've done that before too when I was still using a PC.



But you know what? Your system isn't allowing mac users with no windows parallel to watch the show! That is just so sad. I hope you will soon consider allowing mac users to use mobtv too. Especially since there's a huge growing market locally and abroad that are going towards owning a mac instead of a pc.

Looks like I'll never be using mobtv service unless I install parallel to run windows on my mac. Which seriously, I most probably wouldn't.

The want-to-be-your-customer-but-can't Claudia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I use Windows Vista and it reports that I am using an older version of Windows Media Player. I don't see why is my version older than Windows XP's. I think the technical team isn't strong here.